Confessions Of A Panty Lover

A true Panty Lover's online Journal filled with stories, fantasies, photos, and links to everything panty & pantyhose related!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

BBW Panties

I'm curious how many men really prefer fuller shaped woman? Come on guys, who likes their woman with a little more meat on their bones?? I think there is something sooo sexy about a woman with some curves, full hips, a nice round ass, and a full set of tits! I love seeing a nice full ass in a sexy thong, the cheeks firm and full on either side of the material!

I found a new BBW dating site, and a shitload of free pics. I'll list some of them here. Let me know which one is your favorite!! The last one is by far my favorite! No peeking guys, I saved the best for last! Hmm those tits look so firm & full, wow! I do prefer a shaved pussy though! I keep mine shaved and don't want to stick my tongue in anything that's not well maintained!

Sexy Black BBW in black panties
Tattooed BBW in black lace panties
Curvy redhead in red panties
Thick Blond in red panties
Curvy Ebony strips off white thong
Thick redhead in blue panties
Curvy Blond in white stockings
Thick brunette in plaid shirt showing her ass
Sexy dark hair & monster sized titties!

If you'd like to own some WORN BBW Panties, check out Sinful Auctions. Panties worn by real woman and delivered DISCREETLY to your door!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home